This is me.

The ramblings. Take them to heart.

Tuesday, February 18, 2003

Psyc was great. Had an intro to Freud. Crazy man, that Freud. It's all good. Just bought index cards for D&P. Finished CLOSAT assignment. Fun times. Here in computer lab. bored. I want that guy to call. OH yes. Funny Story time.

So last night, I was trying to find my psyc book, to check out, so I could read the second chapter, like we were supposed to (we didn't even need to have it read, he just lectured the whole period.). So I was upstairs, on the third floor of the the library. I left all my stuff at the computer on the first floor, including my phone. So I didn't find the book, but I did find an older addition, so I read that, and figured I could wing it. So I get back to the first floor, and my phone was beeping, because I had missed a call, but they didn't leave a voicemail (or it hadn't popped up yet). I was freaking out, because I was thinking it was boy. You know the one I gave my number to at Clark's. Yeah, so I'm like staring at my phone, and the number didn't come up, so I couldn't call it back. I was distraught. So, I was kinda sulky while walking back to my apartment. I got back, and Ben had stuff to do (he had to steal Adam back. What a loser. Knowing he doens't like Adam, but he had to get Adam back from liking Kevin, because, of course, everyone has to want Ben.). He still had laundry to do. Of course, being the nice guy that I am, finished his laundry, folded it, and ya know. While I was folding, the voicemail ring rang on my phone. I was like, damn, this is slow tonight! Guess who it was. My dad. Yes. Not funny. He had me all bent, like it was boy. That's why it took so long for it to register on my voicemail, b/c it's stormy there, and the signals prolly got misconstrued. So, that means boy still hasn't called (I call him boy, because I don't know his name).

So today makes day number three (well actually two and a half) that he hasn't called. He's not going to call. I gotta give it three days, that's a reasonable legnth, right? I don't know, I've never given out my number. Well yeah, that's my day so far.