This is me.

The ramblings. Take them to heart.

Wednesday, February 19, 2003

Oh my gosh. Okay so get this. My math class is going to be more than a joke. I tested out of two semesters of math, right? So I'm in this suposed "advanced class" called Math for Marketing Management. Well, let me tell you how advanced it is. My little brother, who is a freshman in High school, can do these problems. I was reading the math book, and it doesn't get any harder than this. Oh my gosh. Linear Programming? We did that in like 8th grade! Come on now! That makes me kinda mad, but my mom says I should stay in the class, b/c it's like a bird course, and I won't have to worry about it. Yeah, I mean I guess that's right, but come on now. That's all though.

Now, I have to worry about this Production thing. I don't think I'm going to do it. Three reasons:

1. I'm not going to get paid, and I applied for a paid position. I know that's how the world works sometimes, but still

2. It's every Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, and Saturday nights through APRIL. The semester ends in May. I can't have that. Oh yes, I forgot about Sunday days. That's 5 out of 7 days. Not going to work.

3. I need a job that pays, and I need a life, outside of the theater. that's that.

I think I am going to go to the run-thru tonight, and tell her then. I mean It's better to tell someone face to face, right? I think so. I would feel bad if I signed a contract and then backed out, so I'm just going to tell her. Or should I email her, and tell her I found another job? I don't know. I'll figure something out.

That's that. OH yes. Last night, in D&P, it was just awesome. we went through our CLOSAT cards, and made a story. There's a guy named John, and he's new, and he's hot. Period. We were in the same group, and I may have been feeling some vibes. Ten Points if he swings in my general direction.