This is me.

The ramblings. Take them to heart.

Monday, February 17, 2003

Let's see. So there's this guy on the net, met him on xy.com (was surfing with rachel and olivia a coupla nights ago). He's really cool, and for some reason, reminded me of Jason. So I emailed him, right? Ya know, told him about Jason, I was supposed to be talking about me, but I think I am giving up on guys for the time being. I mean I wasn't looking for Jason a boyfriend, just another guy to hang out with. So the guy (his name is Joe) IMed Jason, and Jason said he's gonna talk to me about it. That's cool. I mean maybe I am overstepping the boundaries, but I think they would be good together (not in that way). If you count the guy's livejournal whom I randomly read about a week ago, this makes guy number 2. I mean I didn't even talk to the other guy at all. I sent him an email, and he hasn't replied. His livejournal was something to the effect of: "There's a guy in my psyc class that's (insert Jason's description here) and he's so cute, but I don't know if he's gay. The girls like him too." Blah. I know there are tons of guys at DePaul, but you never know. He could be talking about Jason. I never mentioned Jason's name or anything in the email, or anything, so he has nothing to worry about in the first place. Oh yes, and this guy Joe is cute! Shoot. I would be all for it if one of my friends thought I would get along with a cute guy. I mean there's no harm in meeting him, right? well, I guess I'll encounter the wrath of Jason when I call him tomorrow about Caberet. I really want to go see it, and I invited Jason, and some other people. I gotta look up tickets.