This is me.

The ramblings. Take them to heart.

Thursday, February 20, 2003

Okay, I know I have issues. Ha. So I just wrote my Asthetics paper, right? Yeah, I just wanted to see how good it actually was, so I took it to the "Writing Center" where all the English professors proofread papers. I know I'm a star at making up stuff at the last minute (but it wasn't really last minute, my paper's not due until tomorrow). So, the guy found three errors. He was like. "you write well, you're not in COMP I are you?" I was like, no, I tested out of that. He said "well you'd do fine in my Fiction Writing class. That made me feel special. I mean I know I can write a formal paper. AP English did help me, I think. Yaay for that.

I am HONGRY I need to take a shower before the FUSION meeting. I have a feeling that club will be hotness.