This is me.

The ramblings. Take them to heart.

Thursday, February 20, 2003

Just got out of Psyc. Talk about fun times. Haha. Yeah, we talked about Freud, again, but this time was about the ID, EGO, and SUPEREGO. Fun stuff, I'll tell ya!

Maya is my girl. She is in my heart. That girl cracks me up. Esp. with her period. Well, at least we all know she's not pregnant! That's a good thing. We don't know if she has Herpes though, we're waiting for those test results. Let me stop. She better not have herpes, or that means she has been involved in activities that I should know about, because that is a break of the pact. Sheet. I would NOT appreciate all of that! Let me stop. That is my best friend. I miss her. That is my ACE dawg!

Erica has her interview today. Good thoughts go out to her. She's going to do incredibly awesome. Then she's going to have a job that pays a ton and a half on buckeroos, and she can spend it on me when she comes down to Chi-Town! Now that will be fun times for all!

Dad has still not deposited money for books in my account. Not good, but I'll survive. I always do.

Talked to Lois yesterday. Asked her about any job openings she might know of. She said she'll put out a good word for me, and she'll do some searching! Talk about awesomeness!

I don't think I am going to Caberet this weekend. I mean I have some money for tickets, and I might end up going with whoever (that means myself most likely), but it's like out there. Waay out there. I have to take the train to O'Hare, and then get a taxi. I kinda don't respect it's only playing for one weekend. I mean if it were like more than just three days, I could swing it. But naw! Well, I'll go some other time. There are plenty of shows here I can go to. Amen to that.

I don't think I am going to do "The Cosmonaut's Last Message.." It's alot alot of time. I mean I will help out when I can. Ya know? I sure do.

I have to do my paper for Asthetics of Cinema. I know exactly what I'm writing about. Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory. Amen. There's a ton of stuff I can write on that, and it only has to be two pages. I need to get to writing. Plese. I'll start at like 12. I have 2 Hours. Maybe I should watch the movie. Or should I? Hmmm.

Broy hasn't called me. I have given up hope. Well, not really, I still think he's going to call, but you know. I'll think that until the day I die.

Okay. Time to end now.