This is me.

The ramblings. Take them to heart.

Thursday, February 06, 2003

Fucking. Fuck. I needed to say that. Yes, so I have been up since 8AM working out this shit with my bank. The fucking stuff didn't post, so I have been calling my dad, calling the bank, calling my dad again, and the bank. Yeah. So at 12 or so, I get all the information I need, so I can start figuring out WHY I still have no motherfucking money. Turns out... dad DID deposit money (thank the Lord in Heaven). BUT! The deposit was lost. SO.. I went to the Bank of America here, to figure out how that happens. Yeah. They can't GIVE me any money, so they have me and this other lady, Beth, fill out this long ass "where has my money gone/lost deposit form" that happens. I STILL don't have money to gove to my roomie, who I think is supposed to be out of town, but he's not, and I don't know why, I mean his freaking GRANDFATHER, who he's lived with all his life is having CANCER surgery today, and he's not left yet. Yeah.. something's wrong. Soo.. The rent is late, and my roomate won't talk to me about it, but I think it will be okay, because the guy who we turn the rent into likes Ben (my roomate, duh) so you know, a little flirting will make everything okay. Tomorrow. I will have money. So I pray. well I mean I was supposed to have it TUESDAY. but Fuck. I don't. I don't know why, and neither does my fucking bank. Shit. Fuck that. Yeah. so I still have no money, it's been over a week. Sadness.

Allrightythen. I met Cindy last night. I like her. She's a tell-it-like-it-is kinda gal. Yeah. She's cool. She loves her some Jason though. Wow. I mean talk about some sad times for her. yeah, when Cindy came, Jason was a changed man. It was kinda funny. I mean he totally like paid 1% attention to me, but that's okay. I'm sure I do the same thing when I'm with Maya (well I don't but still). I just have to get in there more. Ya know. Gotta get Cindy to like me. She's cool. I like her.

Caldwell is awesome. She's a big dykey-lesbian who works at a craft shop. She rocks. I like her. We started talking last Wednesday, and she invited me to a party, but I couldn't go, because I was on my first date ever. Yeah. Her and I had some chill time last night. Well I was coming home from the computer lab, and she was working, by her lonesome, so I came to cheer her up. We had fun times, and I told her about my banking issues, and she was like "I hear you bro".. AMEN. Yeah. She knows tons o' people. She's going to take me furniture shopping... OH yes.. speaking of furniture..

Craigslist officially rocks my cock. I think I am going to furnish my whole apartment with that cheap, but like brand-new stuff that people are selling and no longer need. I like. I like alot. Ben doesn't know this yet, but he's mad at me (well, I understand why, but IT'S NOT MY FAULT! I MEAN SHIT! I DIDN'T ASK BANK OF FUCKING AMERICA TO FUCKING FUCK ME UP!!!!!!) I think.. Yeah, so tonight, I think I am going to chill at home and read my book. A Heartbreaking Work of a Staggering Genius It rocks to no utter end. Yaay rah. Time to find a job now. Skee ya later.