This is me.

The ramblings. Take them to heart.

Friday, February 07, 2003

This computer sucks ass. I can't even remember what I was typing, but I do know it was good. Man. Well, let me just start talking, and then maybe I can slowly remember what I typed.

Bank Stuff: Is worked out, yes, but get this. Since I filled out that form, I can't acess my money until the lady calls me. So, it's frozen, and I have rent to pay. She better call me today. Well the bank said she would call. They said if I wouldn't have filled out that form, I could have my money. shit. They were the ones who made me fill it out. Damn.. MMM hmmm. Yeah. So I have money... can't use it. that stinks.

Okay. I'm on a better computer now. Fun times for all

Jason stuff: Yesterday in his livejournal, I read he wanted to be friends. This was the first time I heard anything about it, so I text messaged him, ya know asking him about it. He couldn't talk yesterday, but we talked today, and you know what? It's going to be fine and dandy. Jason's a great guy, and I think we'll fair better as friends than in a relatinship anyways, although he kisses really well. That's quite allright. I mean we are still going to hang and stuff, so it'll be awesome times. We can talk about our relationships, and guys we think are hot, and not feel weird. I mean this is the best, I know it. He's not ready for this. Haha just kidding. I'm sure the right guy will come along, with school FINALLY starting up and all...

Since I was kinda down and out about everything last night, (I was pretty pathetic.. eww. why? I guess sleep was the ultimate cure.) Ben MADE (yes he made me) go out last night. I was just going to sit at the apartment and you know, lay in PJ's, and eat. We all know about those fun times. So, we went out to the Royal, to kind-of have a semi-pity party, but not really, get my mind off of Jason for a bit. Yeah. I have to say it worked, because my mind was on Ben's welfare last night. Shit. He almost got the crap beaten out of him, because him and this guy (who is pretty cute, but he wears makeup, and that bothers me) Travis were doin' their thing on the stage. Believe me. They were doing it. Well not it but damn. They might as well have been. I wasn't really dancing until they stopped playing techno-house music, and started playing some hotness, then I had to find some girls to freak it with, (yes, they were lesbians, but they are the only ones who know how to keep up with this) and we had some fun times. I mean no, it wasn't like freak it freak it, just dancing. Believe me you. I get eyes when I dance, but onlky eyes. No one ever comes up to me. That's cool though, because like I was telling Ben last night, I would rather find a guy OUTSIDE a club (I gave the example of a museum.. why a museum, I don't know, but hey, I think it'd be kinda hot to find a smart, hot guy in the museum, and you started you know dating, and what-not.) than in a club, because that's just a little gross to me. I mean I don't think I'd really complain, but still... think about it. Yeah. so, back to Ben. Turns out Travis's big ass ugly boyfriend was there THE WHOLE TIME. He was dancing with some other girl like his best friend or something, but yeah. BIG ole stink broke out. You know I had to be the one to calm everyone down. It was quite humerous. I mean this Uber-gay, pansy ass (yes he was big, not fat, and not tall, I mean not musiclar, but still...) guy, who is rather ugly.. no he's REALLY ugly is threatning me. I mean I may be small, but I just had to laugh. Shit. He was like "I know you are not trying to talk to him. I am his boyfriend bitch" I was like "I'm sorry, but I'm, not trying to talk to anyone here, umm. He wears make-up, and obviously he isn't all into you, because you can't even control him. Look at him. He's kissing every guy in here. I don't know about you, but I wouldn't want a boyfriend like that" He was like "oh no you didn't bitch. I will fuck you up" That's when I started laughing. I said "okay.. yeah.. sure.. and turned around and walked my fine ass away". Then, Ben, the shy ass guy that he is, makes ME take the Travis' number, because he didn't want to be seen with him. I took his number, and here comes Mr. Boyfriend again. "You need to tell your boy to stay away from him. I'm not in a good mood, and I will fuck both of ya'll up" I was like, "look I can't control anyone but myself. You can talk to him if you want, but I can't tell him to stop anything. If you haven't noticed, YOUR boyfriend sought out HIM (talking about Ben). I think someone's a little out of line." Boy was like "look bitch, fine talk to him, we aren't together anymore" I was like "you didn't really seem like you were together in the first place". The whole time, I was totally non-chalant-I-don't-give-a-fuck attitude. I never broke out the gay boy hands flialing, pansy, drama queen, name calling, stuff. I handleled it perfectly. Told him how it was. Ten points for me. I don't mess with drama.

They did play good music for about the last hour or so, so I was totally looking great, and non-sweaty until the last hour. Then it got crazy, and I was shivering my ass off the whole way home. There were some drunk senior from OU (Oklahoma University) that talked to us the whole train ride back. They thought Ben and I were together. I had to laugh at them. Two boys and one girl. Guys were obviously gay, but they hid it. I mean not flamboyant (like Ben) but believe me. They were not straight. The girls were nice. We showed them how to get home, and it was quite fun. Dustin, one of the guys, was quite attractive. Yeah. So. That was my night. I went home, and went to sleep. Ben went to the "Dorms (on campus housing which is next door)" to drink. It was 3:33 and I was tired. Shee. I still got up before 12 and got out of the house. 35 points for me.