This is me.

The ramblings. Take them to heart.

Tuesday, August 12, 2003

What a day, what a day. Rohan and I have some issues. Well, maybe just me. So we went shopping, Well he went shopping and I just tagged along. We went to Old Navy. Rohan got some pants and a shirt. Real Cheap. 2 pairs of pants and a shirt. Not bad at all! Then we went to Marshall Fields. The plan was to see if David was working. Of course, I didn't think he'd be at work, but he was! (good thing I looked good today). He met Rohan (that means if he wasn't out at work, he is now) and we talked for a couple of minutes. Then Ro and I looked around Marshall Fields. THEN we didn't have anything to do, so we went to The Symphony Store (which is where Phil (heartthrob)) works. We spent waay too much time in there, of course, but we talked to Phil for a long while. I got a little notebook thing. Only because I wanted to ask for his number, and I'd have something to write it down with. Well, I did get to use it, but not for his number. Here's how:

So we found out that Phil is going to the show on Wednesday or Thursday night. Rohan said not to go Wednesday, so Phil said he'd go Thursday. I told him that I'd see him there. Then we talked some more, I knocked over a whole pile of CD's, we picked them up. We talked some more. Then we finally decided to go, and Rohan told me to give him my number (I wrote my number on my brand new paper that I just got). So we spent 30 minutes outside of the Symphony Store contemplating on how I'd give him my number. Every time I would walk in, he would be helping someone or something. So finally, I went in for the kill. Walked in. Phil says "Back so soon?" I say "Just can't get enough of you.. er.. this store" he chuckled. Then I said, "hey, if you wanna go to the show Thursday, gimme a call". He said "will do" and then I said bye and we parted.

CRAAAZY! Wyat Earpman!