This is me.

The ramblings. Take them to heart.

Tuesday, January 20, 2004

Woah. It's Tuesday. I slept through my classes today. That sucks. right through the alarm and everything. Wow. I can't miss another class before spring break in Chemistry and in Economics. I really like Econ. too. That sucks. It was worth it though.

So last night I had three dreams:

One was very interesting. I got really drunk at a party, and began to yell at a random guy that I didn't even know. I passed out at the party (which was at my house), and while I was asleep, he super-glued a gun to my hand, and the trigger to my pointer finger. when I woke up, I rubbed my forehead, and felt something hard, cold, and rough aginst my head. I thought at first; "wow, this is some hangover" and then tightened my hands. a shot went off, and I immediatley fell to the ground. It still didn't hit me that I had a gun in my hand. No one was in my apartment, but the people down the hall must have heard it too, because someone knocked on my door. I went to the bathroom, to pee, and that's when I noticed. I looked down to aim, and I saw one of the scariest images ever. A gun. In my own hands. I had to be at work in an hour, and I had no clue how to take it off. I decided I would call in sick. They told me I had to go into work, and I tried to explain the situtation. No one understood. I then had my next challenge in front of me: Getting to work. I had to keep my hand in my pocket the whole way, and not touch the trigger. I was going an amazing job, until a man came by, and wanted some money. I told him I didn't have a cent on me, and he kept perstering. I took my hands out of my pockets, not thinking of the beautiful treasure I had in my palm. As soon as I showed him, he had a heart attack and died.

When I got to work, I went straight to the manager's office, to explain my complicated situation. They immeadately called the police. It was scary as hell. It was like they didn't trust me. I ended up running home, and falling asleep. Then I shot myself in the shoulder, because I was asleep.

Then I woke up.

Dream #2:

The screenplay that I had been working on for the last year, finally got some action. At the office (Cinema/Chicago) an up and coming director began talking to me, and asked for a little bit of it. He loved it, and said he would love to direct it. He had money, and an indea of someone to produce it, but I would have to move to New York while editing and pre-production plans were going on. I said okay. In New York, you will never guess who I re-met. Oh yes. Nathan Gelgud. (I know, it gets cheesier by the minute). I told him of my recent coincidences, and he thought it was amazing. I brought him into the office buidling one day, to meet everyone, and they instantly gave him the job of refining my scrpit, while working on his own brainchild. We were both there making it. Our movies were released within eight months of each other, and we both got 2million dollars each for signing to make another movie together.

Dream #3.

I can't remember. It stinks. Not the dream, but the fact that I can't remember it. Something to do with Julia Roberts and Cameron Diaz. (I just watched My Best Friend's Wedding before I went to sleep last night)