This is me.

The ramblings. Take them to heart.

Monday, January 19, 2004

Yeah, so I must admit, I love children. I didn't want to babysit last night, but I knew I would totally enjoy it, and I did. Let me tell the whole story.

I was at Cheesecake Factory with Ben and his family, and some of his cousins. I totally hit it off with them last night, and Ben decided to have them spend the night. I was flustered at first, because I REALLY wanted to go see Monster last night. It was all good though. I went to Sarah's saw them off (they're going to Texas with Josh), and went back to entertain. I have to admit, I loved it. I haven't been around kids in a while, and I saw myself going crazy. I went out and bought them breakfast. I actually got up this morining to clean the kitchen, living room, and bathroom. Then I went to Jewel and bought all of their favorite food (we talked about food last night at dinner, so I knew what they like) bacon, eggs, and cheese. Oh yes, and LIFE cereal. Then I came back (everyone was still asleep) and I cooked. I woke them up, got 'em in the shower, and now we're about to eat. I'll make a great dad someday.