This is me.

The ramblings. Take them to heart.

Friday, January 16, 2004

Okay. So I am sitting here in the offices of Cinema/Chicago, typing in my blog, and I'm high. Well, i'm not blown out, but I'm nice and comfy. You know what I just realized? I can totally have this job when I graduate. As long as I intetrn here. I mean, Kelly will have totally blown up in her Jelery business, and she won't need the extra cash, so I can have her job. Then I'll slowly move, up, get some money saved, while I'm writing my screenplay. They'll pay more than Apple by then, and I'll get benefits, and I'll still work at Apple a couple nights a week. When school's over... That's soon!

Wow. I didn't mean to go all out on a tangent like that. I just couldn't stop myself. It was actually kinda cool. Now I am going to type what I did over the last couple of days. I totally wrote it in my notebook, in preperation to type it out. Here it is:

YESTERDAY

I need to write about what though? I honestly do not know. I am here in chemisty\ry, and we are talking about significant figures. I didn't get them in high school, but now, it's like a peice of cake. I can't understand how I didn't get it. I think I will always be tired in this class for two reasons: ONE: It's at 8:00 in the morning. TWO: Chemestry and I aren't the best of friends. Oh yeah. And there are No hot guys Haha. That shouldn't matter. It doesn't. I promise. (I should be making a calendar for volunteers in preparing to call the whole database. please. Well, I could be volunteer coordinator, and have Kelly's job. I could start now. hooking this volunteer shit up, and keep staying the coordinator. Then I'll get paid. And I'll help Helen Program the films! I'll even help Sophia with the accounting!! oh shit! they will never get rid of me!!!) Anyways, speaking of guys, I think this thing w/Hudson sealed the deal about me and ghuys. Just taking in account THIS WEEK I have NO time to put into ANY sort of relationship WHATSOEVER. None. Much less the money. In my normal life, outside of parties, and random people I meet, no one in my daily interactions with people have that type of potential, and guess what?! I LOVE it. There is no way I'm ready to even have a boyfriend. Now that I even think about it, Scott and Ben are right. I won't get one until I'm around 25. Ouch. It hurts, but it's comforting at the same time. I don't have to worry about any of that shit. I think myliterature class will help me form my own opinions of what love really is to me, and guide me to see what Ivalue in someone. This does NOT pean I will go out and look because I have stopped looking. DONE. FINITO. BOO YOW. put THAT in your book. Wow. today, I feel Amazing, even though I have so much going on! I feel like I am starting somewhere, and things will begin to just align themselves. I just need a day or two to breakdown everything I want. That's what I'll do in the office today. Hell, I'll start now. We'll start with money, and what I need it for


Then I talked about money, but I won't post all that.)

Once I pay off my debt, I'll get a really good cradit card with a really good credit line. I'm hoping by the beginning of March. April 5-8. That's spring break. I want to work my ASS of that week.

Okay, now that I have all of my money written out, so it looks eaiser. I can start on my to do list:

To DO
~Laundry
~cinema/Chicago volunteer list
~get Student ID/UPASS

Mt Three Money Goals:
1. Have all debt paid off (even school) by and of year.
2. still to have $3000 in bank. BY MY BIRTHDAY.
3. Be back in Columbia in fall

My three Friend Goals:
1. Go on a BIG trip
2. Never miss a birthday.
3. be there.

(an hour later) Yeah so get this. I am now in Economics. I spent the last hour of my time wandering around the school. I am so stupid. I have to sit in the FRONT row now.

(during Econ. class) Amazing. Do you know what I just noticed? I don't watch TV. At all. Wow. That's crazy. I used to watch HOURS of TV on end. Just sit there and flip channels. I don't watch WB ot MTV, damn! No sitcoms, HBO, showtime, Six Feet Under, Queer as Folk, DAWSON'S CREEK!!!! Shit! Where does my time go? It's weird. I know almost NOTHING about celebrity life, something I used to keep tabs on like none other. I don't know about news. I should get s subscription to the TRIBUNE. Wow. The last time I watched TX was OC new Year's special, 2 weeks before Christmas. That's really weird. We have 4 TV's in my apartment, and I don't watch them.

TODAY

Ho-Kay.

So let me tell you about my wonderful night last night. I went to Scott's afternship, where he, Jenelle and I had a bottle of GOOD chardonnay. My original plan was to chill with my gays first, then go with my girls to see Megan off. But, things never go as planned. We ALL know that. This is what ended up happening. GOt some potasio. Ben came over. The plan was for everyone to go somewhere, and have a goodbye gathering (not party) for Dan Rymer. We coudn't go to Ben's because we ALL know about the situation with Ben and Dan. Besides, Dan's boyfriend was here. That's a no-no. We couldn't have it at Scott's, because Kate had class in the morning. We were thinking about what we could do. As we drank Grey Goose (Heiniken is MUCH better) and passed the bowl, we all came up with the same conclusion.

THE ROYAL.

Haha. I haven't been in six months. Of course we had to go on a night where we all looked like ass. with a capital ASS. You know what's even funnier? We were the hottest fucking eople in the damn club. We didn't even get ready, and we looked better than ever fucking guy with makeup, hair gel, nasty ass tank tops, and LOADS of cologne. We didn't care, because we were there to have fun, and we were drunk and stoned. Hell yes. It was fun as HELL. I have never had that much fun at the Royl. EVER. Jenelle got TRASHED. Oh shit. she was so drunk. It was amazing. let's see, falling down the stairs, making out with two not so cute girls, danced with every person in there, got kicked out, came back in, and got 2 beers taken away from her. We all danced our asses off though, and didn't care who was looking. I thought everyone there was a queened out drama fuckface. We got hit on so much though. Interesting. I know why. Exactly why. Because we were REAL. Jennifer Lopez says it best. "what you get is what you see". I mean who the fuck cares? We all made out with at least 1 person (with the exception of Scott, because he has a boyfriend) I made out with a guy, Devon. We switched numbers. I don't know if IU'll call him. It really is true when you STOP looking, and STOP putting yourself down, STOP getting all stressed and depressed, things do happen. You realize how hot you really are. You put off an energy that people are attracted to. It's amazing. Here's to a great weekend.

Cheers.