This is me.

The ramblings. Take them to heart.

Wednesday, January 14, 2004

Oh. I thought I made a post yesterday. Guess I didn't. Hmm. Anyways, I'm here in the computer lab, illegally, possibly, because I don't yet have a HW student ID. Oh well. I got out of Chemistry an hour early, because I was done. I can't say that class is hard. Well not yet at least, but it's still kicking my hiney, only because it's at 8:00 in the morning EVERY DAY. I gotta do it though. I just gotta. Let me give a low down of my classes thus far.

Monday: PChem (8:00-10), and Literature, "the great books." (11:00-12:20)
Chemistry isn't hard, but staying awake is quite the task. Literature is awesome. Well I've only had one class (I've got it again in 45 minutes) and it sounds pretty neato toledo. We're reading now Symposium by Plato. I just finished the Introduction. Okay, I'm reading the introduction now, but I have to type this post first.

Tuesday: PChem (8:00-10), , and Economics (MICRO)(11:00-12:20)
Read earlier about Chem. Economics is going to be great, if some people drop out of the class, because it's too full. I've got a great teacher who is more interested in making sure we keep up on all of the current world events. He believes that Economics is all based on politicts, so it's basically a current polital science class. that rocks. We are required to read the "World" section and the "Business" Section of the newspaper at least three times a week. I think that's just awesome.

Wednesday PChem LAB (8:00-10:50), and Literature.(11:00-12:20)
Just got of lab, and about to go to Lit.

Thursday: PChem(8:00-10), and Econ(11:00-12:20).

Friday: Humanities 201. I think it sounds dumb, but it's a 6 credit class, and it goes every friday from 8:30-12:30. It's the only day i don't have Chem, but it sounds easy, and it's an "advanced" Sophomore class.

and then there's work. Monday, Tuesday, and thursday, I work from 1-9. Every Wednesday and Friday, I have my internship from 1-5.

I should stop going to bed at 2AM. I will wear myself out. Tonight I will get to bed early. That's my goal for the day.

There's no time for anything else. That's good. I'll be able to fully concentrate on the things that need to get done. Yaay rah.

Now it's time to finish this Introduction.