This is me.

The ramblings. Take them to heart.

Wednesday, January 14, 2004

wow. My life could not get anymore complicated. Okay. Maybe it can. Well, I know it can. Still though. It's like this. I can now add one more person to the list of names of people I know who read my blog.

Hudson.

Damn. It was a shocking experience. It's all good though. I don't mind at all. It was much more shocking when I found out members of Peace read it. In a way, I'm kind of glad, because it's not like I would ever say anything about my crush. Well not to him at least. Now he knows, and the world is a better place. Learn something new everyday huh?

wow. Next I'll hear that Dreamworks Pictures reads my blog and wants to make a movie out of my life. Boy what an interesting picture that would make.

Smile. that's the best thing to do when you don't know what else to do! Laugh it off. It actually helps