This is me.

The ramblings. Take them to heart.

Wednesday, January 14, 2004

Then: Getting up at the crack of dawn, going to school, staying awake all day, going to play rehersal, and then home to eat, and or sleep, and or to do homeowork, if I get around to that.

Except it's worse.

Now: I get up at the butt crack of dawn, go to (hard) school, stay awake all day, go to WORK, call everyone who called me throughout the day, make sure everything's fine at the office, answer emails, THEN, go home to eat, and or sleep, and or do homework.

Sounds pretty much the same right?!

Except now, I have these thoughts that didn't exist in high school: Do I have money for lunch (no)? Is there enough food for dinnner tonight? If I get books on this paycheck, I can't pay bills, so I'll have to pay the late fee. That's cool, it's only $15. Maybe I can ask daddy to send me some money. I hate doing that. I an support myself. Oh, is that a quarter on the ground? Yes! Only 6 more and I have enough to ride the train! Unless I have money on my CTA card. How much do I have on it? I hope Sophia doesn't fire me because I couldn't go into the office today. I have to keep my internship. I wonder if I can take out another student loan to pay for stuff... How much money can I save on this paycheck? Boys really don't like me, I know. It's okay. What about that Alyssa girl in Lit? She's really cute. I told Scott that she'd make a hot guy. He aggreed. I should get to know her. When can I go back home to visit? If I don't finish this one chapter in Lit, I can finish my Economics homework, and still get to bed before 2. I'll read on the train. How can I pick up an extra shift at work? How's Bed Fellow post production going? I can sleep on my break at work. Only 3 more hours until I can go home and eat. Maybe in between the classes. Ew. I have bags under my eyes. I need to get some eye cream. Can I afford that? It's a small price to pay for beauty. I have to do laundry. Good underwear is a good thing. Maybe I can go one more day in these.

Haha. Okay the last thought never goes through my head, but still. It's different. Things that you thought you would never have to worry about in high school, all of a sudden come to life.

Everyone is moving back home. My friend Helena, my sister, Melissa G, Eddie comes back from the Air Force.. and so on...

Only 1.5 more years Christopher...

I WILL make it. I have to. It's my destiny.

but for now, only 3 more hours of work until I get to go to sleep.