This is me.

The ramblings. Take them to heart.

Saturday, April 03, 2004

Sharper Image!

i love sharper image! there is an ionic breeze commerical on the tele now. I am a tad bit intoxicated, something I did not want to be. at elsat I am still in my apartment building. i want ice cream. ice cream is good. i should peels. i mean sleep. hehehehehehehehehehehe. i hate hjehe. why isn't it haha. don't say hehe anymore. i thnk jake is hot. i was just talking to him online, and i said things i am going to regret in the morning. hehe. it is okk though. wow. i really am drunk. it is funny hitting the keys on the keyboard. i am typing like my mom, becuase me brain is moving slow. i have to work in the mornin!

fun times! i love my job! i got a new hat!!!!!

yay! i did not buy it though because i can't afford to buy one. but that is ok. one day i will be able to afford everything i want.

the following is a paid program announcement

that's what they said on the tele.

i should have a six pack

then maybe boys would like me, and i could finally have sex.

sex sex sex sex.

that is a funny work/

i mean word.

i want your sex
geroge michael. he is cool
i just gotta have faith
that i will have sex
and i like the 'return'
key
it is cool
because you can start
a new
line
.

just think if there was a
return
key
in
real
life
.

you could start over
when
e
v
e
r
you
wanted.


wouldn't that be

COOLIO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

i miss NC.

and maya

i wrote her an email.

i love my life

but sometimes

it sucks.

but guess hwat/

you GOTTA HAVE FRIENDS!!!!!1

FRIENDS ARE FRIENDS FOREVER!!!!!!!!

ok.

sleepy time

when it's sleepy time down south

we sang thta in chorucs.

i sang in carnige hall

and you didn't

so there













ok. i am sleepy now.