This is me.

The ramblings. Take them to heart.

Friday, April 02, 2004

What to do on a Friday

Okay. So I just got home from work, and besides the fact I am extremely hungry, I'm extremely tired. I just want to stay at home and watch Sex and the City, or some other movie, but that's not what my friends want to do. Granted, I don't work until 11 tomorrow, but that's besides the point. I don't want to drink, because I don't want to pay for alcohol. I don't want to go anywhere, because I don't want to make the treck back home tonight. I don't want to stay at anyone's house, because I'll have to get up straight from there, and go to work. I want to stay here in my apartment, and chill, but my roomates are going to be home all night. Nothing against my roomates, but sometimes, I wish they would get out more. I kind of want to chill out by myself, and a couple of friends. Maybe I'll go to my future house. That sounds more enticing than here. Hmm. I don't know. Shit. Whatever. This is one of those nights I wish I had a boyfriend, and just hang out with him all night, but I don't, and I have to entertain my friends, and pay for Ben. Okay. I didn't mean it like that. I don't have to entertain them, but they always call me for something to do. I love that they do that, but the nights when I only want to hang out with me, or one group of friends, I have to be in too many places at one time. Okay, I don't even know what I"m saying anymore, so I'm going to go. Disregard this post.