This is me.

The ramblings. Take them to heart.

Sunday, June 16, 2002

YO what's up. Nothing much here. I'm at work again. It turns out that I am now the permanant concierge. Awesome times for me! Hmmm.. Yeah, I'm kinda bored. Oh guess what? I get to actually go to youth group tonight! well, it's not that exciting, because they are playing water games, and I hate getting wet (except for showering). I got paid yesterday, and I can't say my paycheck was bad at all. Shoot that mess was good. I went to Cristina's house after work, and didn't go to Carole's, but I had a semi-amount of fun at Cristina's. Wow! It's almost 5 o'clock! That is awesome! I get off at 6:30. OH MY GOSH! My dream last night was HORRIFYING!!! I mean I wokr up almost crying! Okay, let's see how much of it I remember. It may not sound that bad to you, but it terrified me.
... The Dream from Hades...
I wake up, and go to school. It's the last day of school, and everyone is excited. The last day of a thirteen year slavery in public school. Graduation takes place after school ends, and all the exams are graded. (the grades you accumulated during the year didn't count, only your exam.). A group of My senior friends and I are waiting by the bulliten board, where the grades are posted. The only class I am worried about is math. If I didn't make an 86 on the exam, I would have to go to summer school (in this school, anything below a 'C' was failing), and by going to summer school , would totally jeopardize my chances of getting into the greatest school in the country (I don't know what the school was). My math teacher (Mrs Buffington) stood there, teasing us.. she wouldn't post the grades. Then she posted them one by one, in alphabetical order (my name started with a Z) and she had 586 students. I was almost crying, because I had to wait and wait for my name to be posted. After 6 hours she ended up on my name, and wouldn't post the score until I went on a ride with her. I was totally aginst the whole idea of being in a confined space with Mrs. Buffington for any period of time, but I had no choice. Reluctantly, I said okay, and we waled to her car. Her car had to have been the worst car I had ever seen in my life. It was a vomit green and brown 1982 station wagon. The passenger side window had plastic wrap over it, because the real window had been shot out. Her gas dial didn't work, so she never knew when she was really on 'E' because it always said 'E'. We pulled out of the school's parking lot, and I could see my friends hugging because they had passed all of their finals. Mrs Buffington began to talk to me about my future, and how I would never succed if I kept slcaking off. She said Math was the root of all goodness, and I would not get anywhere if I didn't major in math at college. She said she knew my dreams of being a film director, and she said I will never make it, because I was the biggest slacker she had ever known. She told me I was going to Hell, because I was not Mormon, (which confused me, because Mormon's don't believe in "hell") I was perplexed. She then took me to a city called Concord, (but it wasn't concord, North Carolina) where all the people are extremely tall. That's when she told me she was kidnapping me, and I would never see my family again. She was going to teach me herself not to slack off, and to be successful....

That's all I remember, and if you were me, you would be scared too. I know some more stuff went on, but I can't remember it. Hopefully I will have some better dreams to tell you about. Well, I am about to leave in an hour. Fun times.

Emotional State: Joyful, I'm bummed that I slept through church today. I usually never do that. That's really weird. Mabye that's why I had that dream. Shoot, I am never sleeping through church. I didn't sleep IN church, I slept THROUGH it, like I didn't even go. That's not good. I don't like missing church.
Physical Cond: Good, I feel fat. Mabye I should stop eating this popcorn.
Look forward to: Youth group (even though they are playing water games)
Wish: I was a little bit taller, I wish I was a baller... (I crack myself up)
Thankful: Being Alive
Song: Swing Low, Sweet Chariot (that song has been in my head all day)
Movie: Death to Smoochy (what a funny movie!)
Disgusting: This popcorn. I am really going to stop eating it.

See ya! Sigining off,