This is me.

The ramblings. Take them to heart.

Sunday, October 20, 2002

HOLLA! I just got back from the Fair, and it was FUN TIMES multiplied by like 5000000000 to the 12 power! Sheet. We did not play. Espcially with the eatin'! Haha. I spent almost $100 on the four of us, but that's okay, b/c it's only money, and I had so much fun. I would do it again in a heartbeat. Man it was fun. Espically that petting zoo. That was the least-respectful part of the night. I was not going to touth those sheep! THey looked like they wanted to eat my hands off, but Maya and Jenny were steady petting those mothersuckers. AND THE RABBITS!!!! AWWWWW SHEEET!!!! I HATE RABBITS. They are not cute in any way. Then the PIGS those are some funny animals. There was one pig who was just oinkin' away in his sleep, and that cracked me up for some reason. Some more funny parts of tonight: THE CHOCOLATE COVERED BANANA (or wasit a DICK Maya) BUUUURRRP! HAHAH I am laughing just thinking about it. THE ultimate highlight og them all: Bridgette is the only one that doesn't think this is funny, that's b/c it involves her! The horendeously short and ugly basketball rund up to the Big B (Bridgette) and is like "I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR YOU ALL NIGHT!!! PLAY SOME BALL!!!" Maya, Jenny, and I were rolling on the ground. Fun times for all.

New paragraph: I am going to ECU for Haloween (I hope)

New paragraph: (why am I typing new paragraph?): Yes, so you know how I was going a little cratchie-tang with emailing my teachers? I decided to do it for ex-classmates too. I have only done one so far, b/c I am too embarrassed to do more. I want Megan to reply, then I will continue. There are other reasons why I don't want to email some of the others, but those will remain silent for now (it's b/c they are really hot, and I don't want them to not remember me, or think I am the biggest loser for trying to get incontact with my 7th grade best freinds.) Fun times. Well, I am leaving now. OH YES! I ORDERED Y TU MAMA TAMBIEN!!!!!! I LOVE THAT MOVIE!!! OH YES OH YES!!!