This is me.

The ramblings. Take them to heart.

Tuesday, January 21, 2003

Fun times for all day. Wow. It's amazing. I leave tomorrow. I can't even explain where my emotions are. I'm ready, only because things are slowly becoming complete. It's real now. I think it started Saturday. But now, I feel like I can leave, and be okay. Yesterday at work, I was getting a little worried, because I thought I wasn't going to see Maya for the last time. I thought she had already left, and I would have been crushed if I didn't get to see her. But she came into Wilsons, and we had our last laugh before I left. It def. wasn't our last laugh. Let me tell you that. There is much laughing to come! Yesterday marked my last day at Wilson's. It was good. I of course had fun. I went out with my dad, who now is taking me to Chicago. I have decided that's a good thing, because it'll help me get settled in. I'm glad for that. I went out with Emily. That was fun, because Emily and I ALWAYS have fun times. Wow. I'm saying see you later to everyone! I can't believe I leave tomorrow, but I'm ready. Well not packing-wise ready, but emotionally ready. Except my mom. I'm not ready to leave her. Tomorrow is going to be a day of days. Wow. She already got teary-eyed when I called her at work. Aww shee shee. Wow. That's like all I can say right now. I'll type in my goodbyes tomorrow. Wow.

You know what really put me in the 'goodbye' mood? This is so stupid, but still. I SAW MY FAVORITE EPISODE OF BLUE'S CLUES!!!!! FUN TIMES! It brought back a ton of memories, and now it's like "wow. I'm ready to move on". Then, I saw the STEVE GOES TO COLLEGE ONE! It was so weird. Like Nickeloden was playing these episodes for only me. Wow. Wow. Wow. Okay, I have to take a shower, because I'm going out with Hannah Banana.

Official shoe count: 18 pairs