This is me.

The ramblings. Take them to heart.

Monday, January 20, 2003

Fun times for the Golden Globes. I love awards season. I predicted 20 out of 24 winners correctly. I rock. Had a fun times day. Woke up at 1:30. chilled. Went to MacAllister's with Maya, then to the mall. then to Blockbuster, then to Bo's. Then back home to catch the Golden Globes, which was fun for me, but I don't know how much fun it was for everyone else. I was going crazy. I won't list all the ones I got right (yes I did write them down), but I'll do that later. Then we watched "The Others". Oh my gosh. This is one reason I hate suspenseful movies. They aren't at all suspenseful. The End was pretty good, but I wasn't far off from figurung it out. Maya and Cameron were freked out of their panties. It was hilarious watching them jump and scream. Haha. I laugh at that. Now I'm typing this. Have to go shopping with dad tomorrow. Oh, speakig of dad, brother man dicides he wants to take me up, if he can get his patients re-arranged. I was like woah buddy, someone's already bought plane tickets. More on this tomorrow. For now, it's sleepy time down south.