This is me.

The ramblings. Take them to heart.

Wednesday, February 05, 2003

Allright. Wow. Not a whole lot has happened in the past couple days. Except for the fact that I am living on ZERO dollars. It's really sad, actually. My dad said he put dinero in my account, either he's lying, or something for real has happened to the moola. That's not good, becuase rent is due today. Wow. I called him about 500 times, and he hasn't called me back. Well he called me once, to say, he'll check up on it. Check up on it? Naw, buddy, it doesn't work like that. We need to see what's going on. Shit. I just need to close this account and get one in a little Chicago Bank, where people know my name when I walk in. Shit. This wait 8 minutes to talk to someone, and 8 minutes later, all the people are busy so it'll be at least 20 more minutes, doesn't cut it. Hell no. I need to talk to someone NOW. Me and Bank of America are not getting along. All this over draft shit? Umm no! I keep a balanced checkbook. The damn bank just doesn't put them all through until a certain day. Why didn't I ever have this problem with First Union? My shit was all kept straight. I don't appreciate this. HTFN. I need money, and soon, because it's been a week, and I have had about three pennies to my name. It's like ALL I can think aboout. My dad needs to get on the phone to call me. Oh, speaking of phone, I have used 700 minutes. That's not good, considering I only have 200 minutes to last me until the 23rd. But, I called the other day about my bill, and the lady was REALLY nice to me. She corrected my bill (they charges me $45 instead of $25) and she gave me 300 free minutes, so I don't go over, and she let me change my plan without double-billing me. Now THAT is what I call customer service. Shit. This bank stuff has me going crazy. I appreciate me some US Cellular. Amen to that. I need to do my FAFSA and loan stuff. I'll do that tonight. Wait, maybe not. It's Story time ladies and lads.

So there's this guy (man, I wish every story could start like that), and his name is Mike. Of course, I met him online, you know through the lovely thing gay guys like to call XY.com. Yeah. So, we're supposed to meet sometime this day (yes that means today), but, I can't meet him until I know I have money. I mean we both know it would be downright embarassing to show up with no money. I am not like that. Yes. So what does Jason say about all of this? He said it was okay. Yes, I asked him. I know I didn't have to ask him, but I would get angry and upset at myself if I didn't. I mean I guess I am seeing him. Not in the boyfriend way, but, as two people who are interested in each other. Oh yes, and what I said yesterday, I guess I was mad. I know Jason likes me. I mean he's been really busy with work and all lately, and I was also upset at the wind, so I was just getting upset at the world. We're hanging out tonight, provided he doesn't cancel for the third time. He cancelled Monday, because he had to stay late for work. That's all kosher. Tuesday, he had to write a paper. That's kosher too, because I would feel bad if he did bad, and went out with me. Today is Wednesday, and we are supposed to hang out after his class. He doesn't have work tomorrow, but he's still going to be extra tired, because he had to work, and then from work, he has to go to class. I don't know what we will do, and I want to pay for whatever it is, but, then that all goes back to the money thing... AHH! It's all a Catch-22. I don't appreaciate this. Yeah, so what if I decide I like Mike? Well I won't allow myself to. That's what I keep telling myself. If I re-iterate this enough times, it'll stick, and we'll be just friends. I promise. Yaay. I mean I can't like 2 guys at once, I'd feel like a ho-slut (hmm. I've never used those two together.. I like it). No one wants to be a ho-slut (well except all the other guys in Chicago, but I'm not like them... I'm a gentleman). do they? Yeah. What if Mike tries to put the moves on me? What do I do? I don't know. I guess I'll cross that bridge when it comes. I won't do anything. I know it. I mean I can't. I won't feel right. That's what I told myself last night, because then I'd have to tell Jason. I mean I'm not obligated to tell him, but I would have to because my consience (is that how you spell consience? You know Jimminey Cricket? Well that's what I mean, I'm sure you understand, you faithful blog.) would make me. Good thing mine isn't a cricket. I'd have to kill it, because it would chirp in the middle of the night. You know, when you think about it? Ariel in 'The Little Mermaid' had 2! Flounder, and Sebastian! Well.. I don't know if you can count Flounder, because he was a little pansy. He's a half-consience. Not fair! I want 2! But I have one. And his name is.. Well I really haven't thought about what I would name my consience. OKay. Please let me stop now. Back to Jason. He said he wasn't 'my keeper'. That sounded weird. Then he left. I kinda, in a retarted way, wanted him to say no, but then again, what place would he have to say no? I would have been upset. Maybe I just asked him to see what he would say. He said that's cool. I wonder what he's thinking about it. Hmm. I also wonder what Mike (he doesn't like Michael.. I think I have a problem with that. Why?) is doing.. Sitting by the phone, waiting for me to call? No.. no one is that loserish, besides me... I did that the other day, waiting for Jason to call. I know. What a loser. Well, let me call my daddy, and see what's up with me having some funds.