This is me.

The ramblings. Take them to heart.

Friday, January 24, 2003

I'm in one of the computer labs (this is the only one I know of so far), and I was on another computer, but it sucked. It crashed on me twice. It was worse than my computer at home. I don't respect all that. Amen. So now, I'm on a better computer. It rocks so far. AHHHHHH! I'm in Chicago! Talk about some fun times. Wow. Okay I don't want to leave out anything so I'll do it by paragraph starting from Wednesday morning.

Wednesday morning: Stayed up until about six. I thought I had everything packed, right? Turns out I didn't. Not at all. I totally forgot my SHOES! AHH! So I had to re-pack. It was quite fun and not fun at the same time. Then I wrote letters to everyone in my family about how much I would miss them and all that jazz. They were good. Yes. Then I went to sleep. On the floor of all places. I don't really know why, I just decided to sleep on the flizzor. It was comfy though. Got up the next morn. Showered. Changed. Got ready to go. Said goodbye to Cam and Christian. (I only have 30 minutes to finish this, so I better hurry.). Went to the airport. When I got all checked in, the lady was like, you know, there's a non-stop plane leaving at 9:35 for Chicago, instad of 10:15, and you won't have to wait 2 hours in Nashville TN. I was like that's kosh. So we got all switched, and got 3 bucks out of it. Fun times. It was then about 9:15, and my mom couldn't go to the gate with me (you know those new Sept. 11 regulations). So we said our goodbyes, and she was crying herself up a storm. Almost made me bust out. Then I walked around, got me a bite to eat. Took my vitamins. Got on the plane. Great trip (except I left my gloves on the plane... NOT FUN TIMES AT ALL... HORRIBLE SAD TIMES.)

Wednesday Afternoon: I thought I had Ben's number with me, but guess what? I didn't. Haha. I had to laugh at myself. I wasn't supposed to arrive until 2, but it was 11:40. I decided I would take the train (although I had NO idea where I was going) I just felt like an adventure. An Adventure did I have. Wow. So I was on the train, and I transfered to another train, and got off at the wrong stop. I didn't know it was the wrong stop. This really really nice Russian Lady came up to me, and we were looking at the map together, trying to find out where I was supposed to go. Since I knew my address, we decided that I should take Federal Street until I got there. Well boy. I think my hands fell off in the course of my treck to my house, and I grew them back or something. They were red. I didn't even know my hands could turn red. They sure were though. So I finally got there (luckily there was a girl getting ready to go into the building, and she had a key, so I didn't need mine, b/c I sure as H didn't have it), and My roomate wasn't there. AHH! I was praying he hadn't left to get me. I tried the door. It was unlocked. I was like 'well this is going to be my house too' so I let mylself in. a few minutes later, he showed up. Phew. We met, and talked. He's gay. Not hot though. well I don't think so. He sure does get a ton 'o' boys.

Wednesday Night: Went to Clarks, a resturant. It was good as H. I had a veggie burger, and some tomato soup stuff. Wow. I chomped it up. Met Rachel, who totally rocks. She's one of Ben (my roomate)'s best freinds. She's awesome. Then, we went to the dorms to chill there. wow. Met some crazy boys. 99% of them gay. Had to be. They all smoked, so their apt. smelled like boys and ass and smoke. It was not kosher. Then we went on home, to talk some more, and went to beddy bye.

Thrusday Morning: Orientation. talk about some fun times. Met tons 'o' people. (Only 5 mintues left, so I might have to finish laters). Chris Padgett. He's pretty nice, and really cute too. We hung out and registered alond with Diana. She's really cool, too. We're all freshmen. I think I have a class with both of them. At least one. My classes are as follows: History of Cinema, Asthetics of Cinema, Psycology, Preproduction 1, Math for the Marketing something. and Some science. It's like "Physics in Acoustics". It's awesome. I can't wait to start. Well I have to go now, so I'll finish laters. I have to tell how I got out of all the first year classes. It's great. Allright. Out for now.