This is me.

The ramblings. Take them to heart.

Tuesday, January 21, 2003

Wow. Alot can happen in the course of 3 hours. I was with my daddy from the hours of 7:30-10, and some shee shee went down. I don't feel like going into it, because my ass needs to finish packing, since I have to be at the airport in freaking 9 hours. Oh my gosh. yes. you heard it. I'm flying. I made my own exec. decision. I really did want to go with my dad, but golly gee. the winter weather and the time we would leave would not be kosher. So now, everything has to be done on my own. Wow. Somehow, I will survive. Amen. Praise the Lord. Pray for me. Wow. Wow. I don't know what to say. I'm like freaking out, but I'm so calm. WHY? I shouldn't be calm. I should be screaming. I'm not. It's like I think I have everything under control. Yeah the fuck right. I wish I would. This is probablly m last post in NC. Wow.