This is me.

The ramblings. Take them to heart.

Tuesday, February 04, 2003

I should start eating meat again. I was walking down Wabash, from Jewel-Osco (why I was there, I can't remember) to the 623 Wabash building at Columbia, and the wind decided it just needed to knock me down. why on this day (which was great, and is slowly becoming worse), I do not know. I was just walking, and the first gust made me stumble a bit. I regained my balance, and the second one pushed me into a buliding. It kinda hurt too. Then. The third wind picked me up off of my feet, and threw me on the sidewalk. Really. It did. Now see, something is wrong there. Why did the wind have to pick on me? Shit. Little old me trying to mind my own business. Next time the damn wind needs to pick on someone it's own size. It better be glad it didn't put anything on my pants, or I would have been pissed.

Now that my little fiasco with the wind is over, let me tell you, my little blog, about my day. Well, first last night. I couldn't sleep. I had to much energy, so I started singing songs from musicals, which I guess put me to sleep, because I sure did have some awesome dreams about some musicals. I know one was Les Mis, and the other was Miss Saigon. Okay, enough of that. I remember my roomate coming in last night (I have NO idea what time), but it was well after 2 (MMMhmmm... he said he would be back shortly, and that was at 9 o'clock). I heard his ghetto ass smoking (and he said he was going to quit. I knew it.... bullshit). He's so gross when he smokes. Smoking is gross anyways, but on with my story. So I got up, sent Jason a text message (well that was a little while after I was awake), and lie back in bed, thinking of the (hopeful) fun times which were to be had today. My roomate was leaving to go out to his first rehersal, which he's stage managing. I got out of bed, got out my tri-colored brown sweater, khakis, beige long-sleeved shirt, and put the khakis on the ironing board. Before I ironed, I put some bread in the toaster (I love toast). Ironed the pants. Fun times. Sweater and shirt didn't need ironing. Put on clothes, began to look all dapper. Ate toast. Called bank to see if the money father put in account had posted (he put it in after 2 o'clock his time. damn). It hadn't. Shit. That's not good. That means I have to wait until tomorrow to get a haircut. AND it means I can't go out with Jason tonight, unless he pays (which I don't want him to do, because he's spent alot of moola on me, and I'm not even sure he likes me, but that's a different story) or we do something free. Haha. what's FREE in Chicago? Yeah. A little bit of NOTHING. Well, we'll cross that bridge when it comes. He may not even be able to go out tonight, he has a paper to write that he forgot about. Yeah. Then, I noticed my brown toboggian (beanie, hat, sled, skull cap, skully) was gone. i looked everywhere. Damnit. That means my roomate wore it. Yes. WITHOUT asking. We need to get something established here. I really hate that. He asked once if he could wear it. That does not mean that it's free reign whenever he decides he needs to wear it. Oh no, buddy, that's not how the world works. He better return it before tonight, because, it matched my sweater perfectly, and my brown coat, and my whole outfit, including my brown scarf. It looks really good when worn together. ANYWAYS, I went to the haircut place to see if they took checks (they don't). Then, I was like oh. So, I walked to Jewel (again, I don't know why), and now I'm here, after me huge wind-fight (the wind won).

Don't read the following if you're going to take offense to it:
Okay. Soo. I don't really know how exactly to say this, but golly gee. Yeah. Maybe I won't say it until I really talk to him. I like him. Alot. but I don't know if he likes me. Well I know he likes me, but as much as I like him? I'm not stupid, and no I'm not IN LOVE like some damn 14 year old would say, I just like the boy. Is there something wrong with that? Maybe there is. maybe I'm too much. I mean someday I think I may want to be in a relationship with him... Blah blah. Okay. I said somewhat of what I want to say, I guess. I mean not really though... Okay. I'll stop being a pansy ass girl now.