This is me.

The ramblings. Take them to heart.

Friday, January 31, 2003

Jo Jo Jo. Let's sum up since Wednesday. Thursday: Called my bank. I officially have no money. 'tis a sad, sad, thing. Ben wanted to go see "the Hours" and I told him Jason and I thought about going to see it. He was like "oh good! I'm going too! What time? I get to meet him!" I was like "umm... let me call him" so I did. We decided on the 7:00 show at Century theaters (which rocks socks). So, Ben wants to invite Dan (the boy of the moment.. just kidding.. his.. boy.. well I don't know about anymore, he's mad at Dan..) And Dan doesn't want to go. Ben is STILL getting ready at the time we're supposed to be long gone, so he says "let's go to the 7:40 one" I'm like okay. So, it's okay with Jason, and yeah.. We get on the train, and Ben decides he wants to go to Belmont (boystown) to eat. He's like get off here, and take the purple line to Davis. I was like woah. So he didn't go. Well, the movie was great anyways. All three women were awesome. Incredible. Streep, Moore, and Kidman get props in my book. Jason paid (he's such an awesome dude). I'm going to pay him back sometime. No, not in the freak-nasty way. So then he took me home, and yeah.. Maya called at 9. The movie ended at about 10. Wow. I tried to call her back, but I couldn't reach her. I got to Crystal who also left a voicemail. Wow. I was shocked when I heard the news. I won't say now, because I'm not sure of who reads this, and what I can and cannot say. All I can say, is I was floored. wow. I then called Maya and we talked for a while (my roomate was not yet home). wow. I didn't know what to do. I still don't. Anyways, my date is tonight. I'm excited. I feel bad, because Jason is paying for everything (no one ever does that for me). He says it's okay. I wonder if it really is or not. I don't want to be dependent on someone. It's not that bad, I know, but still. Okay let me shutup now.