This is me.

The ramblings. Take them to heart.

Wednesday, January 29, 2003

I HATE NOT HAVING A COMPUTER! I have like 15 minutes to write this! AHHH! I can't do it! Man! AHHHH! Well, it's excellent here. I have gone out every night. I can't keep up. I am not going out tomorrow or tonight for that matter. Shee shee. Wow. I have met too many people. They all rock my socks. I can't even keep up in my blog. What is this world coming to? OH yes. HOOKAH. I must write about some Hookah. It's like this bong-type thing, from The middle east. You put a really like light light light tobacco in it, and then they give you like a million flavors to choose from for the smoke. They chose Raspberry and Peach. Wow. I only took one puff, because I don't do the whole inhate thing, cigarettes, weed, anything. Me and drugs don't mix, because I said we don't. It was good. I mean it tasted like raspberry-peach snapple if you were to boil it, and puff the smoke. Can't taste tobacco, can't get high or addicted to it. It was fun times. Saw Confessions of a Dangerous mind. It rocks. wow. OH YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! I HAVE A DATE FRIDAY! I have NEVER EVER been on a date! Well I guess it's a date. I mean I think it's a date. It's with a guy named Jason, who rocks. He's hilarious, and nice, and purty dern attractive. He doesn't think so though. But then again who does think they are attractive, besides me? Hah. I need a haircut. So I'm going to do that sometime before our date. Wow. I'm excited and scared. But you know me. I will be taking it slow. Times 5000. Fun times. okay time to end. Oh yes, Michael (mike) hasn't called me. I'm kinda wonderin why.. but it's o-tay.