This is me.

The ramblings. Take them to heart.

Tuesday, February 25, 2003

Before we go back to Thursday night, I must say I have also been talking to this guy named Russ. He's cool too. He's 24, and nice, but he's reluctant to ya know start anything. I understand that totally. I said we are on his time. I mean it's just going to be friends, I suppose, but I can't wait to hang with out with him more. And he writes. His emails are awesome, and he's working on an adapted screenplay. Now how incredibly perfect is that?

Gotta hang out with Jason sometime.

MARGARET CHO IS SATURDAY! I MUST GO! DAD MUST PUT MONEY IN ACCOUNT!

Okay well anyways. Back to Thursday night. I started talking to this boy named Brad. Really awesome dude. He sings so awesomely, it's not funny. He knows Josh Groban (that might be one reason I like him). They went to the same high school. Yeah. Brad plays the piano like none other, and he's really sweet. He smokes though, but he's quitting. Hmm. He says he smokes 2 times a day. That's not that bad. Hopefully he'll stop soon. So, we talked Thursday night, Friday, and Saturday night (save that part for later). Yeah. Moving on..

Friday night. Went to a theater party. I like theater parties. Fun times are had. Not like gay boy parties like Saturday night. It was like a cast party. I liked alot. I had fun. Didn't drink at all. Yaay for me. Wait, I don't drink much anyways, but still. I felt like I had to be the responsible one, because EVERYONE we went with was drunk that night, and I wasn't. OH MY GOLLY GEE WILLIKERS!!!!!!!!!! OKay, so you know about Irish boy right? Well, he was at theater party, and I must say he was looking all dapper and whatnot. Soo, you know me, being the courageous guy I am (haha) I went up and talked to him. Well not really, I asked if he was in the line for the bathroom, and asked how he was doing. Haha. BUT THEN (this is where I amaze myself) I was dancing with Olivia (who downright rocks), and he was dancing with his Irish friend who is a girl (I thought they were dating, but they aren't 500 points for me). I went up to girl, (because Olivia and I had a little bet that we would both make out with someone before the party was over... of course neither of us did, and Olivia totally could, but that's beside the point) and I asked her:
"so is your friend straight? (I know, I was just blunt)."
She was like "I really don't know, it's a personal thing, ya know, don't ask, don't tell..."
I said "oh okay"
She said "why, are you interested in him (as she winked)"
and I said "Yes, I think he's really really really hot, and I like him"
she said "you go to Columbia, don't you?"
I said "yes I do".
She said "stop by the dorms sometime, and I"m sure he'll see you around. I"ll tell him you're interested."
I said "thanks!!!" and I left, because we had to go.

So that was the first part of Friday night. The second part goes as follows:

Olivia, Maja, Dan, Michelle, Eddie, and Myself all came back to my apartment (Ben invited them over, but he went to smoke pot, so they were just over). We decided that since we all had to get up before 11, we should go to sleep (it was about 5:30ish). So guess where everyone slept? Yooooou got it! On my bed! Fun times for all!!! Well... it was fun. We then got up, and ate some cereal. hah.

SATURDAY: About face. Didn't get to talk to Ryan much, but he was looking cuteness. We then went to Clarks (all the waiters and waitresses at Clark's know us by name.. talk about sad times). I then went home, because my poor little bum was tired. An hour later (I hadn't even gotten to sleep yet) Ben shows up with a different group of people (this time they were all from About Face) Rohan. Dan (the one I know.. Rymes), Dan (the other one from About Face), and Bea. We then went to another party which cost 5 big ones to get in!!!!!!!!!! What kind of party is that?!?! Shit damn crackerdoodle. I don't be respecting. Guess who was at the party? Yes. Every boy that goes to the Royal, a gay club. It was NOT fun. The party theme should have been, come single, go home with a damn group orgy. Brad called. This is exciting, but we'll make a long story short. He got really mad. Not at me, but at me at the same time. He was like "I thought you were this great guy and everything, but now my opinion of you has changed" and it got pretty heated, and wow. It was interesting. He decided he didn't want to talk to me anymore, and he said that if he changed his mind, let him be the one to call me. I was kinda upset, b/c Brad's pretty cool. Well, he called me Sunday morning, and we talked, and things are smoothed over (I think). He hasn't called me since then, like he said he would, and I don't want to call him, b/c I don't know when he's ever home.

Sunday: Brad called me, and yeah, see above. I slept. and slept. Then I went to 305, and fun times were had. haha. well actually, Rachel bought us some ice cream, and I tore that mess up. wowsers. soo good. Then I went back to my place, and went to sleep.

Monday: Went to the museum of science and industry (which uber rocks) with Mike. We had fun times. It was great. Mike's awesome. We hung out this morning after class too.

Today. Hung out with Mike, did a little homework, about to go to class in 3 hours. I should call Erica, b/c I tried to read her blog, but it wasn't updated. Hmm. What else? OH yes, I think Russ might, maybe, possibly go to Cho with me Saturday. That would be awesome.