This is me.

The ramblings. Take them to heart.

Tuesday, June 18, 2002

Hey hey hey hey. Man, today (well actually I think it was yesterday (Monday)) went by so quickly! The soccer game was awesome! I am a fan now. I watched the USA games that I missed today on ESPN classic. Soccer is awesome, too bad I can't play it though. The USA won 2-0 if you didn't watch the game. They eliminated Mexico (a huge rivalry) and advance to the quarterfinals! GO USA! I can't wait for the other game on Friday. The youth group goes to Emerald Point on Friday, but I am not going, b/c I hate water parks. If we went to an actual theme park, I would be all over that mess like white on rice. I love roller coasters. You know what is really getting to me? This is going to sound really stupid, but I am really mad at this. No, I'm not going to say it right now. It's reatarted. Okay. This really irks me. So I am talking to a group of people, you know bascially minding my own business. The topic: water games. Let me break it down for you. I don't like being wet when I don't have to be, or when it's not by choice (i.e. the shower, or the pool). Unless I am in the right mood (which is not often), I don't like water balloon games, or water fights, etc. Espcially when I am not wearing the appropriate clothing. The same goes for getting dirty. So this person (SJ) butts into my conversation, and is like, you know what? You're a real pansy. First of all, she was not all in the conversation. Second of all, who is she to go and try to call me out. I was like what? Okay whatever. That really pissed me off. Okay, we used to be really good friends, but we aren't anymore (I don't know why but that' life). I mean what the f*ck? That really pissed me off. I can't explain why. Who is she to call me a pansy? Okay, so I don't like to get wet. Wet people smell. Who says I want to smell for hours upon end. I don't like to reek of unessacary fumes if at all possible. Now when I go out and play basketball, or when I am doing something worthy enough for me to get wet, then so be it. You just don't do that. I'm sure she would be just as pissed, if I went up to her and said, Sarah Jane, you're an over-critical bitch who treats everyone like they are subserviant to you, and you need to get off of your high horse. See, people would think I was mean if I said that. I am blowing this problem waay out of hand, and I am probablly going to feel bad that I said this, but this is how I feel, and I don't need to hide my emotions. Shoot. I wanted to say that yesterday, but my dad got in the way, I totally forgot about what SJ had said. Well now, back to now. I went to work today, and was 1.50 over my drawer. (that's what I made in tips, and I didn't want to keep it.) After work, Mrs. Renee dropped me off at Maya's house. I rang the doorbell, and no one answered. I thought they (Crystal, Sarah, and Sammy J) were playing around, and didn't hear it ring, so I knocked. I was standing outside for about 20 minutes, and no one answered. I was getting ready to get mad, but I realized it was stupid to get mad over this. So I rang it for like the twentith time, and Maya thought it was Sarah playing around. She turned on the porchlight, saw me in the window, and freaked. Then Crystal saw me, and jumped. It was quite humerous. Everyone was leaving when I got inside, so we all left. Then I got home, and watched a movie with my little sister, called Citizen Ruth. It's about abortion. The movie pokes fun at both sides, and puts, a funny twist on the movie, but it really raises up some good thinking questions, about being pro-choice or pro-life. That is a subject I could talk about for hours, and also one, that I hate talking about, because people are so closed minded. I hate closed minded people. People with closed minds should come with closed mouths. That's all I have to say 'bout that (Forrest Gump.. what a great movie). Well I think I am going to head to bed now, it's 1:47 AM. That's not late, but I am tired. I have been really tired the last few days. Maybe I'm GROWING!!!!!!!!! That would be exciting, but most likely not true. I need to grow.

Emotional: Drained
Physical: See above
wish: I would grow
Thankful: Soccer
Music Area: Choral Music
Movie: Citizen Ruth
Dusgusting: closed minded people