This is me.

The ramblings. Take them to heart.

Sunday, June 16, 2002

HEY! I am really excited. We are having a World Cup party tonight. You know, soccer? Haha. Yeah, I'm not the biggest soccer fan either, but I am going to have a blast! It's going to be fun times! We are just going to watch the game, and have some fun. Did I mention it was at 2:15 in the morining? That's what makes it even better. So we went out with my dad for Ice cream tonight, and I can't say it was the best time. So I asked him if I could be back by ten, because my show comes on (I knew if we weren't back by 10, I could watch it again at 1, so it wasn't that bad). Yeah, so anyways, I wasn't hungry so I didn't get anything. Well that, and the fact that I promised myself that I wouldn't allow myself to make him spend money, until he gets other things straight. By other things, I mean my sister's tuition, and various other things. I am already getting everything to pay for college myself if I have to. I don't want him messing up my credibility, like I said sometime last week. So he got FURIOUS. I mean he was soo mad. When my dad get's mad, he takes everything out of proportion. It's not even funny. I was trying to at least have a halfway good time, but he had to ruin it. That is not Kosher. Not at all. But then I think about the fun times we will have tonight, so I am happy again. My brother, sister's and Maya are watching But I'm a Cheerleader. That movie cracks me up. It's ghetto though. Fun times. hmm.. what else? I don't remember anymore about my dream, but I am still scared of that mug. one sec, I gotta take My dog.. I mean Maya out. You know what I just found out? It's kinda funny. My brother and sister read my internet conversations. That cracks me up. Haha I am laughing at that. Well it's like 12:08, and I don't have anything else to say, so I'll talk later!

Emotional: Excited
Physical: Restless
wish: ???
Thankful: youth group
song/artist/type of music: emo and punk (Dashboard, Ben Folds, Saves the Day, Jimmy Eat World)
Movie: But I'm a cheerleader
Disgusting: vomit