This is me.

The ramblings. Take them to heart.

Saturday, July 13, 2002

What's up!?! Man I love birthdays! I am 18!! wow that's amazing. I love my family. They "surpirsed" me today at work with balloons, and a cake. it was great. I worked all day, but I had fun times. I was going to get my tongue pierced, but I didn't, I am going tomorrow. I can't wait. Hmmm. Bible Study on thursday was good. We talked about some fun stuff, and the Isrealites. How they continously turned away from God, and how we do that also. It was good. Robbie likes Laura, and that mess is funny. I don't know for sure he likes her, but I can pick up on things like that. I am like the best matchmaker in the world. It's funny, I can hook up like anyone, but I can't find someone for myself. Not fun times, but I had an awesome b-day! TTFN!


Physical: Fun times
Emotional: Fun times
Thankful: God loves us
Look Forward to: getting tongue pierced and CLUBBIN!
Hope: I have fun times at work, and CLUBBIN
Movie: Boondocks Saints
Music: NSYNC CELEBRITY
Disgusting: naked people tattoos