This is me.

The ramblings. Take them to heart.

Wednesday, July 17, 2002

Yeah, well Maya told me I had to change my blog, but I don't change them, I write new ones. That last one when I said something about Maya and I not having men, sounded to "flaming" as Maya put it. you know what screw her. Just PLAY PLAY! Maya you know you are my ace, and we go back to the hood together (I wish we would). Yeah, well, yes it is true that I don't have man. I do'nt have a woman either. Sad times, well not really, as I said earlier. I only want one person, and that's Z. So I didn't mean to sound flaming, (but what if I am)? Haha just play play. I am not flaming, b/c I am not on fire. I am hotter than fire. I didn't mean to sound flaming, but that doesn' t mean I didn't mean to sound gay, b/c I did. Man I crack myself up. I am rolling on the floor!!!! OH YEAH! Tomorrow, I am making t-shirts!! Maya bring some Fudgesickles over! Those are the only brown things I suck on. (can't say that applies for Sarah) Everything else has to be white (or tan, I can work with a nice tan). HAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAH LMFAO!! Sorry, Maya, had to say it! I think I am so funny. You know what's even better? I don't care what people think about me. I am always going to be me no matter what. If someone doesn't like me that's their problem. I know people with huge image problems, and that is a really big turnoff. I hate people who lack self-confidence. You don't have to be full of yourself (like me) but don't hate on yourself! Come on now! God made you for who you are, and if people don't like you, that's not your problem! God loves you, and that's all that matters. Well enough of that. Let me leave. Peace Out.