This is me.

The ramblings. Take them to heart.

Sunday, July 14, 2002

Hey! I GOT MY TONGUE PIERCED TODAY! Wow it feels weird. It's really sore, but I can talk fine. I just took some excedrin. That makes me sad, because I don't believe in medicine. That's okay though. It's a pain to eat. I have to take some baby bites. Ghetto ghet. Youth Group was good. WORK OH MY freaking goodness. We have this movie, Devdas and it's like a US premier. We are like one of the only places to get it, so everyone and their mom wants to see it (It's Indian) there were so many people. i was getting mad, b/c they were pitching attitudes with me, and I didn't do anything wrong. Shoot I am just the concierge. Dang. Well on some good notes, I may be going to the beach tomorrow, not sure yet though. it will be fun times. I am going to FL at the end of this month, with Robbie. It willl be fun times, for sure. I am excited. My tounge is so sore. I think I am going to leave now. I have a headache

Emotional: perky?
Physical: Tired, and I have a headache, and my tounge is so sore.
Thankful: ICE
Look Forward to: Florida
Hope: My tounge feels better
Movie: Mulholland Dr
Music: Michael Jackson
Disgusting: Prince Alberts