This is me.

The ramblings. Take them to heart.

Tuesday, June 18, 2002

Blue's Clue's is AWESOME! "We just got a letter..." Man, I love that show. I try not to miss a day. Today's Blue's Clue's was the HOTNESS! It was all about colors. I learned a new color, chartreuse; it is a yellowish-green color. You make it by taking green (made with yellow and blue), and add more yellow. It's really pretty. Blue's Clue's is so awesome! The clues Blue gave us were the friend that she wanted to paint. It was Green Puppy. Joe is awesome. Nick Jr. is awesome. Blue's clue's is the highlight of my day. Well not THE highlight, but A highlight. Before Blue's Clues, I got up at 5:15 to go with my sister to take my mom to work. I had to pump the gas. You know I was dog tired. Not fun times. When I got home, I went straight back to bed. I got up again to watch Blue’s Clues, which you can tell, it was awesome. Then I watched some of Billy Elliott, and took a short nap. My sister comes in the room, and tells me to turn to channel 32 (ESPN 2). I do, and guess what’s on? World Cup Soccer (the previous night’s game). It was Japan/Turkey game. Turkey won 1-0. It was a good game. Japan was eliminated from the tourney, which is sad, because they are one of the two hosts of the World Cup. At about 1, Maya called me, and told me, we were going to go to Logo Joe’s and that she was on her way, so I hopped in the shower, and got ready. I called Robbie, to see if he wanted to go with us, because he wants to make shirts for the Sr. Highs, and Logo Joe’s is a great place to go. He was out to lunch, so we drove by, to see if they had gotten back, they hadn’t. So Maya took me to the bank (not mine, but the bank of Madstone) to cash my check. I didn’t have 2 forms of ID with me, so I couldn’t cash it, no big deal. I’ll do it tomorrow. After that, we went to Logo Joe’s, where Maya got a ZTA shirt. What if the shirt comes out all ghettofied? Wouldn’t that be funny? I would laugh. Next, we went to the mall, and I saw waay too many people that I knew. We made fun of the ugly people, and Maya got a new outfit (I picked it out). Then we saw Kelly, and found out she’s not getting married anymore, because she lost her baby. That’s really sad, but it’s good, because now she can get things straightened out. She can finish school, without the worries of a husband or a baby. She is completely abstinent which is excellent. Afterwards, Maya got something to eat, and took me home. When I got home, I ate a bowl of cereal (I hadn’t eaten all day) and now I am writing in my Blog. The Abrams report is on, so I am going to watch that now. Dan Abrams is the man. He tells it like it is. Well I am going to write back later. Christian and I have praise team meeting tonight (well really just Christian, I am just going). Write later!

Emotional: filled with glee
Physical: Can’t wait to go do something
Wish: Blue’s Clue’s was on all the time
Thankful: Blue’s Clues
Music Area: Isley Brothers
Movie: Legends of the Fall (what a great movie)
Disgusting: bugs