This is me.

The ramblings. Take them to heart.

Thursday, June 27, 2002

Hahah I didn't notice that I posted the last one twice. That's funny. Man, soo much has gone on since Saturday night. Man. Sunday night, I was so mad. I can't explain how mad I was. Isn't it wierd how sometimes people you thought were your freinds treat you like (pardon my french) shit? It's pathetic. My freindship is ruined forever with this person, Carey. We were best freinds for almost 3 years, and a certain incident involving my current best friend and sister, put a break in our firendship. We haven't been extremely close since then, and what happened on Sunday garunteed the fact that I will never trust her again. I know it's bad to go to extremes like that, but sometimes, that's the way it is. I tried to talk to her about it, because I don't like for my problems to fester. Too bad she left for California today, with another one of my used-to-be best friends, Beth. I don't want to go into details, because I am trying to stay in a fairly good mood. Cameron, my little bro (I call him Roonus) left for the mountains with his Junior High youth group. Man i loved that trip when i went. He is going to have some fun times, especially white water rafting. HAHA speaking of white water rafting, Monday, I was in Wal-Mart (just shopping for some DVD's) and I remembered that I told Cam that I would buy him another pair of shoes so he wouldn't have to ruin his good ones rafting. So I bought him some Snappers (you know the velcro shoes? I have called them snappers since I was like 5, so that's the name I gave them). Too bad those shoes look extra hotness. Yeah. Today I worked with this new guy Chris. He's cool. Man, I can't wait till Sunday. I don't know why (well actually I do, but I am not going to say). The World Cup Final game is on Sunday. That's why. Yeah, that's umm it. hahah. fun times for me. I just took Renee's dog, Trixie for a walk. She's fat. well not anymore, she's just plump now. We walked for an hour and 8 minutes, and she was TIRED. It's funny to see her tired. She drinks like she's never seen water in her life, then she plops down. Hahaha. That is some fun times. I have a crush. We'll call this person, X. I am not going to say who it is, but man, I have been having some dreams, and they are quite nice. Not like sex dreams, or wet dreams, but just lovey-dovey dreams. Maya doesn't like the person I have a crush on. Well it's not that she doesn't like X, but she thinks X is kinda weird. That's okay, b/c X is hot. Very hot. X is on Fire. okay, let me stop. I don't know if X likes, me, but I don't care, b/c it's not like I would ever try to persue anything, I never do. Never have, and won't start soon. Well if I am 100% or even like 99%, well hell, if X is even 50% interested, then heck yes I will do something about that, but for now, it's just good to have a crush, b/c I haven't had one in forever. Not even Joan. Joan wasn't a crush, just a fling, that I really didn't have interest in. But X... Let me tell you, let me tell you. X makes me go crazy, like weak in the knees, and no one, I mean NO ONE has ever made me do that. EVER. Well, I'll leave on that note.

Emotional: In love
Physical: Tired
Thankful: Dreams
Look forward to: Tomorrow
Hope: Get off work July 5, and 6
Movie: mumford
Music: hot in chere
Disgusting: PDA to the extreme with ugly people