This is me.

The ramblings. Take them to heart.

Wednesday, June 19, 2002

What’s uppers? I’m excellente, and yes I said excellente (pronunciation: excellentay). Fun times on the real. I just had a good day in general. I mean it’s not like it was exceptional, but it wasn’t bad. I think it’s because of John Williams. Remember when I was all extra mad last night? Well when I listen to John Williams it always makes me feel better. I don’t know why I didn’t say that last night, I wasn’t thinking. I mean you could never guess what John Williams does for me. If you don’t know who John Williams is, then you should be shot twelve times in the head. He is the best composer of the twentieth and twenty first century, hand down. No contest. YES John Williams! That is my boy! Hmmm my day, was pretty melancholy. I got up, watched some TV, I missed Blue’s Clues (SAD TMIES), but my brother said it was a re-run so that’s good. I also didn’t watch any soccer! Man! That’s sad too. Soccer is my new fav. sport. Now I have something to watch when college football and basketball is over. That’s exciting. I cashed my paycheck today, and some more graduation checks. Speaking of graduation, I feel bad. I forgot (well I don’t know if you would call it forgetting) to send out graduation announcements. That’s really bad. I mean I had them, and they were basically done, but I just didn’t send them. I have issues. Here’s the thing. I only feel bad, because I don’t really know why, b/c I didn’t want them in the first place. I mean this is how I see it. I shouldn’t beg people for their money. If they are close to me, they should know that I am graduating, so they should send me something. Ya know? Maybe that’s the wrong way to se it, but I don’t care. I mean no biggie. Ok so anyways, back to my day. Crystal, Maya, and I went to pick up my mom from work, and we were ragging on each other the whole time we were at my mom’s place of work. It was fun. I saw Charles, he’s my mom’s friend, and they chill hard. Not in that way hard. Hahaha that would be funny. I would laugh hysterically. Then we had dinner. You know what was extra special about dinner? We had Blue’s Clues Macaroni. That was one of the highlights of my day, by far. Then we watched Bring it On for like the 500th time. Almost everyone that knows me can recite that movie, which is pathetic, because it sucks. After Bring it On, American Idol (a whack TV show that is similar to Pop Stars) came on, so we watched that. The top three people that America chose was surprising. I didn’t think Jay, or Matt, or whatever the heck his name was was going to make it. Yeah, it’s a retarded show. We then played Mad Gab. Christian didn’t play, and that made me sad, but we had fun. She’ll play sooner or later. Now I am writing to you. That was my day. TOMORROW IS BIBLE STUDY! I have been waiting for that mess all week. Friday is the USA game. That’s exciting too. I kinda want to go to Emerald Point, but then again, it is a water park, and we don’t get along to well. It might be fun, but work is better. I am listening to *NSYNC. It is about time they come out with another single or something. We need a hot summer song. Ya know? *NSYNC knows how to make a hot dance song. It’s the trufus. Yeah, so I am going to go to bed now. Fun times. Talk to you later!

Emotional: In high spirits
Physical: Tired, but not, yes I am tired.
Wish: I had all of John Williams compositions
Thankful: My job
Music Area: John Williams
Movie: Bring it On (what a not great movie)
Disgusting: soggy cereal