This is me.

The ramblings. Take them to heart.

Thursday, June 20, 2002

Bible Study was great. We talked about the Youth Group, and about how God leads us, and we started to develop a mission statement. It was good. Robbie wants to go to King's Dominion on Saturday. All I have to do is get off of work, and it will be all good. I hope I can. That mess will be soo fun. THE USA plays tomorrow! 7:30! We are having another party at the Jorgenson's, and Mrs Jorgenson is cooking breakfast. How fun! I can't wait. I have to work a double shift tomorrow. I am excited, because I will have some fun times. I love working. I don't know what else to say, really. Yeah, I went to the McKee's and Alex, that little boy is cratchified! I mean he is a rowdy one! He's in third grade, and that boy has enough enerrgy to supply the world for at least ten years. He shouldn't go to sleep, because sleep gives him more energy. Oh goodness! Minority Report comes out tomorrow! i just remembered! Talk about some fun times! I can't wait! That movie is going to be hot off the hook. Well, I think I am going to go to sleep, so I can get up to watch the England game at 2:30. That will be wild! It's amazing that I am hooked on some world cup soccer. Truly amazing. I will always have an appreciation for soccer, because of this summer. Blue's Clues was a re-run AGAIN, but that's okay, it was still good. That show will always be good. Joe is an awesome host. 22 days till my birthday! EXCITING!! Oh you know what? Everything I wanted to do for my birthday, my mom is doing for hers. Sad times, but she deserves it. Her b-day is 4 days after mine, and i wanted to go to Bahama Breeze, but we are taking her there, and renting a limo, and crusing the town, etc. etc. Yeah, well I am going to go to bed now. NIGHT!

Emotional: Uplifted, and excited about the coming days
Physical: Drained
Wish: for certain things
Thankful: God's grace
Music: Resonance (Mark and Mike's band)
Movie: Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory (that is the movie forever)
Disgusting: Bananas
Thing that was really not too bad, that I thought was going to be disgusting: Laura's Banana Nut Sensation (without the nuts haha)