This is me.

The ramblings. Take them to heart.

Wednesday, June 19, 2002

Yo. I just got back from Maya’s. We played some fun times games, and watched a couple of TV shows, it was quite fun. Sammy J., Jennifer, Reid, Robbie, Crystal, Maya and myself were there. I wanted more people to show up, but all I called couldn’t come, but that’s okay. We played Mad Gab, and Phase Ten. Those games are both fun times. I had a headache the whole time I was there, let me tell you why. This might take a whole, but then again, it might not. So my mom has a friend, Renee. No, before you jump to any conclusions, they are not friends like that, you know in that way, just best friends, like Maya and I are friends. Man, I don’t know where to start. Okay, well I’ll just say that she is over all the freaking time, and she gives us NO space. NONE NADA ZIPPO. I mean she is ALWAYS over here, cramping my style. I think she thinks she’s our mother at times. It is NOT Kosher (blessed by the Rabbi). She will be all in the biz, like it involves her. I will be talking to MY mom, and she will just interrupt like she is a member of the original conversation. Sorry, no one asked for her input. Sometimes, I want to cuss her butt out. Back to tonight, Crystal and I were making places to go out, ya know, to hang out. No biggie, right? We were going out to have some fun. My little sister, Christian, was at the church for praise band (I decided not to go). We concluded, (maybe we shouldn’t have) that Renee would pick up Christian. No big deal, because she always offers to pick us up, or drop us off, or when someone is gone, she will just do what needs to be done. So we are about to leave, and I asked her to pick up Christian, and she said no. I’m sorry, what is up with that? It’s not like she has anything better to do. I thought she was kidding at first, but she wasn’t. What the freak? Was she trying to teach us a lesson? If so, what lesson? It didn’t make any sense. She wasn’t going anywhere, she just wanted to be sure she inconvenienced us. Something is wrong there. When Crystal went out last night, she picked me up from work, no problem. Why was it so hard for her to drive 2.5 minutes down the road? We were 15 minutes away. I’m Probably not making any sense, but I know what I am saying. it’s not just that incident that upsets me. It’s her in general. What REALLY pisses me off, is she is planning on moving in here at the end of next month. Now that is a pile of doo doo. I am not going to have that, if I have anything to say about it. Her moving into this tiny house was not part of the original plan. The original plan was for us to get a BIGGER house, and we would live in that together. A bigger house would give everyone space, and it would be the best for everyone. I’ll tell you this right now; my mom, and Renee will find out soon, that if she moves in, I go out. I don’t know where I am going to stay (most def. not with my dad), but I will find somewhere. Shoot. Wanna talk about NOT KOSHER. She tries to rile me like she is my second mother. I already have a mother thank you very much, and for the most part, besides how she has been acting recently (like the last month) , she does a damn good job. I don’t want to go to bed upset, so I need to think of something that will make me happy. (Maya… hahaha gurl! You know what will make my tail happy. Shoot, it will make yours happy too! Man we were cracking up about that tonight! YES please, can I have some more of THAT! HAHAHAHA) Okay, well now I am happy. Well not really, but I’ll survive. I am really looking forward to Thursday. On Thursday, we have Bible study, and you know that last week was awesome. On Friday, the USA plays Germany, and that will be an intense game! I am going back to the Jorgenson’s to watch that game. Mrs. Jorgenson is making breakfast. Ummm umm good. I want a biscuit. I am HONGRY, but I can’t eat, it’s too late at night, it will just sit on my stomach, thus making me fat. Well, I’ll leave you with right now’s feelings:

Emotional: Mad, Angry, Upset, Confused, Pissed, but happy, when I think about things (haha)
Physical: I have a pounding headache.
Wish: I was someone else
Thankful: Myself
Music: ??
Movie:??
Disgusting Breaking bones