This is me.

The ramblings. Take them to heart.

Sunday, June 23, 2002

Wassup?! Good knight! It’s been two days! Well I mean if you count today as Sunday, then it’s been 2 days, but if we say it’s Saturday night, then only one. I just got back from seeing Minority Report. Talk about a hotness movie. Tom Cruise is the man. It was the perfect summer blockbuster (although it prolly won’t gross nearly as much as the record-topping Spider Man or Harry Potter, the two biggest weekend grossing movies of all time. I mean come on now, the king of mega hits, Steven Spielberg, the best composer, John Williams, and the biggest actor, Tom Cruise. It was awesome, and I am usually not a fan of action movies, but this wasn’t action. I’m not really into big mainstream movies either, I like smaller, Hollywood, and Independent movies. Yes, there are some terrific Major motion pictures, but most don’t get to me like good movies do. I was sad that I didn’t get to see the movie with Robbie, Danny, and Richard (the latter two were in my Bible Study, I was going to take them to a movie), but I went with my family, (including my little bro Cameron, who is also in the Bible study), and Renee. Maya was supposed to come, but her trifflin tail wanted to see Lilo and Stitch first. She has some deep issues ingrained in her head. Well since it’s been so long, let me update you on the past coupla days.

Friday: oh what a depressing day, well for soccer, at least. England and the USA lost. I was devastated. Beginning with England: they were so close to beating Brazil. The Brizillians are awesome soccer players, yes, but England could have pulled it off. It’s like they were slacking, like they wanted to lose. After a Brizillian got a red card, the English started playing some sloppy ball. They could have scored so many times. I feel so bad for them, because they deserved to beat Brazil. Now for the US. It was an awesome game, and the Germans, are some brutes. Those are some HUGE guys! The US looked like a team on Mini-Me’s. (Austin Powers)! They played hard, and some bad calls were made, but we didn’t prevail, sad to say. We lost. Very depressing. Well after the games, I went to work for 12 hours, on 3 hours of sleep [from 4:15 till 7:15(because the World Cup games are at 2:30 and 7:30 AM, so the are seen live)]. Needless to say, I was tired when I got home. It was fun though. Until five o’clock, it was very boring, but it picked up after everyone (the workers) got there. I got home, and my sister’s bf and his friend, Chancey were waiting for Crystal to get home from work, so she could go back to Greenville with them. Maya came over, and we watched the Newlywed game, then I went to sleep, because I was anticipating I would go to King’s Dominion the next day. (Don’t worry that part is coming up)

Saturday: SAD TIMES! I didn’t go to King’s Dominion today. Well, we were suppoed to leave around like 11, but Maya got the call (or rather didn’t get the call) so she had to go into work. Yeah, we wanted her to come, but we were going to go anyways. So I was about to call Robbie, and my mom says you know, leaving this late, you’re going to hit some major traffic in Richmond. That would have turned our trip at least another hour longer, so we decided to wait till we could leave earlier. Sad times. We will go another day. I know we will, b/c I want to. Yes yes yes. Now for the ghetto part of Saturday. Okay so I call Robbie, and Danny to see if they wanted to go to the movies tonight. I told him I would call him back at about 6 or 7, because I went to this pig pickin’ (enough said) with my mom. Well, we were supposed to be back by like 6:30, so I was thinking ya, know an 8 o’clock movie would be perfect. Yaaay rah for that. Well, we get to the guys house. (his name is Jeff, he works with my mom) There are people from The Station there, and so I think, oh we’ll be here much shorter than expected… my mom said the same thing, so things were going perfectly. Well, the food wasn’t ready on time, so we didn’t eat until about 4 (we got there at 3:30). Still not a problem, my mom would mingle for about an hour, and we’d be gone, right? NOT THE CASE. So this girl, Tara gets drunk off of her butt, (well I have seen drunk people, and she didn’t seem all the way drunk, until she started throwing up.. it seemed like most of it was to get attention, and she was just being an ass) and everyone is laughing at her, having a good time. She began to get on my nerves quickly. I wanted to smack her across the face. Then, I was like, ‘so when are we going to leave?’ and my mom says let’s wait for Chief (Chris) and Charles to get here, and I’ll talk to them, then we’ll go. Those were bad words from the start. When my mom talks to Chris and Charles, she TALKS. I don’t have a problem with that, b/c they are really funny, and cool, but dang! We end up getting out of there at 8:30. I spent 5 hours in the middle of nowhere at a redneck party (sorry for the stereotype) I call Maya in the car, and tell her that we are on her way home, but we were going to stop by the mall first, b/c my mom wanted to get an earring to go in her cartilage. We get home at 9:25, Robbie has called, saying they went to the 8:15 show, and I wasn’t mad, b/c they didn’t have to wait for me, shoot, I would have done the same thing. Then Maya meets us at my house, and I tell her we are going to the movie. I guess she didn’t think we would still go, but we did, and she didn’t go. That’s okay too, b/c I can’ blame her if she wants to see some ghettoness Lilo and Stitch (hahaha) Yeah, so that’s been that.

Fun times for me huh? I’ll do some quick assessments
Emotional: Drained
Physical : DOG TIRED
Thankful: Sleep
Look Forward to: Church in the Morn
Hope: I can get off of work July 5. 6. and 7
Movie: minority Report
Music: not G105 (oh my gosh I heard the same 10 songs like 1000 times at the pic pickin)
Disgusting: MIB 2 (don’t get me started)

That’s all I can think of right now. I have to go. I am so tired, and I have to get up for church. Goodnight, and thanks for listening