This is me.

The ramblings. Take them to heart.

Sunday, June 30, 2002

Hey hey hey here's my old blog:Hey. Turkey won! I am glad. It was an awesome game. Korea played really hard, but couldn’t beat Turkey. Turkey deserved third place. The ultimate Cinderella team. Fun times for them! The other day I bought Moulin Rouge, and A Beautiful Mind. Both excellent movies. I still have dreams about X. I have some issues. I cannot get X out of my mind on the reals. I have been watching Fox Sports World all day. Well until I had to go to work. Work was fun. We are hiring again, b/c like all the college graduates are leaving b/c they have to go to grad school, and stuff like that. Fun times for them sad times for me, b/c I have to basically train all these new people, but it’s okay. I can’t wait for the World Cup soccer game! Coverage starts at 6:30, and it’s 2:30AM. I might as well not go to bed. Haha. Shoot. Germany hopefully will win, although Brazil plays some awesome soccer, they also play nasty, and I am not all about that. 13 Days (well actually 12) till my Birthday! I am getting my tounnge pierced! I am so excited. Well I am going to bed, so I can get some sleep, b/c I ha ve to go straight to church after the game. Man, I don’t know if I can stay awake, b/c after church, I have to go to work! Wowsers. DANGIT! My computer isn’t logging me on, so I am typing in Word, and I will paste it in the morning. Goodnight all!