This is me.

The ramblings. Take them to heart.

Sunday, June 30, 2002

What's up? Yeah so I got home from Youth group/goodberry's. Then we watched Mafia. That movie is funny, but I almost fell asleep. I don't know why. IT'S JULY!! Yeah so remember how I put all that crap about Sarah Jane in here the other week? Well now she is my ACE again. I mean it's like she changed. I guess it's b/c we identify on another level sometimes. Yeah, Carey is not and will never be my ace again, don't worry, I'm not that fickle.sheeet. I am more obsessed with some X more than ever. Just ask Maya. (good thing you can't) I will take some X anyday. Allie Stieh is my girl. Some people in the youth group think she talks too much, but I don't. (probablly b/c I talk just as much or more). I know I can tell Allie stuff and it will not get spread around. She keeps her mouth shut. That is my ACE. Shoot. I miss her when she's not at Youth Group. she keeps me cracking up for days. I am still mad she is not taking me to New York though. I want her to go on the Beach retreat, b/c I don't think it will be fun times, but I guess I have to make it fun times, although none of my home dogs are going. Sad times. Well I don't know what else to say, other than X is hotness. Beyonce's new song Work it Out is the hotness too. I hated her when she was with Destiny's b/c she's a hog, but she does good by herself. shoot I can rock out to that song, and tear it up! HTFY! I love X! Work it out, and down to the ground! Well I am bizzing now! 11 days till my birthday! I love myself!