This is me.

The ramblings. Take them to heart.

Thursday, July 11, 2002

Allright. Man, it's been forever. The Beach Trip was awesome. I am over X (I think) the beach trip made me get over X, and I was on to someone else, call this person Y. But I will never see Y again, so there's no hope there. SAD TIMES. That trip though... Let me highlight some fun times.. *Praise music that was too low*NSYNC! * My group did Bye bye bye*Shaving Cream fights*PUTT-PUTT (person Y)*Putt-Putt champion*Best overall in our skits*Soccer/Foosball*X*Stand by Me*Y*Y*Y*(have I said Y?)*Zach and his signature move*Skye and the marcarena!!!*Megan and the chopping cart*Kevin the Robot*Beating up NSYNC*Cross-dressing (J.J and Kyle)*Girls corss-dressing (Christian, Laura, Katie, Kristi)*Boy bands*That awesome food*Partners (phillipians)*sand castles and moats*Tennis ball/pantyhose game*go fish*Old Maid*MAFIA (the best game ever)* MAFIA!!!*more MAFIA*basketball*the beach*shaving cream*asking random people for hugs covered with shaving cream*F-R-E-E-D-O-M*fishing (well I didn't go, but I heard they still had fun*catching sharks you can't keep*T-shirt ideas (I was the only one with T-shirt ideas)*Fun times* well that's all I can remember from that trip. it was really fun. I can't believe it's been so long since I have written. I won't write anymore tonight, or I"ll be up forever. 2 DAYS UNTIL MY BIRTHDAY!!! oh my gosh, that's so weird. I'll be eighteen. Where has the time gone for real. I am just realizing that. I have lived eighteen years. God is awesome. I can't think about birthdays, without thinking about God. I'll talk to you tomorrow, and I'll break it to you everything that happened Tuesday and Wednesday. NOT fun times, but this is a Happy Blog, so I am not going to make it sad.

Emotional: Weak
Physical: Tired ( I always write tired. I am not really always tired.)
Thankful: Brothers and Sisters
Look Forward to: Bible Study
Hope: I have a good day tomorrow
Movie: Royal Tennenbaums
Music: Jordan Knight
Disgusting: Two-faced people